Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Sony Blu-ray False Advertisement How Can I Make My Sony Laptop VAIO Z-series Read Sony Blu-ray Disks?

How can I make my Sony Laptop VAIO Z-series read Sony Blu-ray Disks? - sony blu-ray false advertisement

I have a laptop at Bic Camera in Tokyo and was convinced that work, the Sony BD-R disc (Ver. 1.3) on the Matshita BD-MLT UJ232AS disk that comes with it. Now this statement is false: my Windows Vista Ultimate is that not burn to the disc. I tried to return and surprise, surprise, they forgot the English convinced me that hard work - one of the most common mistakes during the night, which seems to strike us, they know backward through a farm shop has recently purchased goods. I searched the internet for some drivers to work or do something (I paid about $ 100 for them, and do not want to store only) and found nothing. Is there a software to install, maybe a driver or use the application?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Recordable Media unit depends on the recognition of them. Try to update the reader, with the latest firmware.

Post a Comment