Thursday, January 28, 2010

Quickest Driving Licence What Will Happen With My Driving Offence?

What will happen with my driving offence? - quickest driving licence

Not long ago I had my friend's behavior quickly in an empty parking lot one night. It has no license for good, but what you get now through his mediation. Just My Luck in situ and the police come upon us and before I know that I cited before the court, I drove for about a year and have a proper license and was wondering what happened to me I lose my license?
Thanks

7 comments:

ROBIN HOOD said...

Probably 3 points and a fine of 100 pounds

What type of route to a criminal record

Chocolate muncher said...

You can do it - which depends on the judge! Def points and a fine!

If you only had the license for one year is not entitled to a provisional driver had done, even if you have a license.

jackie m said...

When she went to a fine and that you are what you are told 2 years before taking driving lessons. Probably a fine and points.

pretty_g... said...

and the first thing he had left wrong, when his unit was only one year must pass 3 years and that is against you, you can only get scared a ban, but expensive.

xx

WESLEY L said...

If this is in the United Kingdom and the parking lot is private property, no crime has been committed, since the FSA is usually only for highways.

nosdda said...

You do not know whether a crime Ave because the parking can be defined as private property, required. Check this out with a lawyer.

Jean D said...

Fighting. Undoubtedly, the parking lot is private property? Get a good lawyer.

Post a Comment