Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Sayings In Spanish On Wedding Invitations Need Puerto Rican Spanish "love You" Sayings For Wedding Favors.?

Need Puerto Rican spanish "love you" sayings for wedding favors.? - sayings in spanish on wedding invitations

How to "marry" with my husband Friday. 8 / 29, our wedding day for the first time 10 years ago, and we renew our vows on our anniversary to celebrate. My husband is from Puerto Rico and I am but I do not (Puerto Rico). :)
I paint and favors the center of our table and wanted to paint something from the wedding in Nice. I would say things like ...
You are my heart (Spanish - anyone knows the correct translation?)
Perhaps other such romantic notions of translation in Spanish and English? I promise to love and appreciate that although the death separates us ...
I do not know? "I'm so bad! HELP!

1 comment:

BelieveP... said...

You're my heart - You're my heart (accent on o)
You are my love - You are my love
You are the love of my life - You are the love of my life
Until Death Do Us Part - Till Death Us Do Part


Post a Comment