Saturday, January 30, 2010

How To Rid Of Yahoo Header In My Yahoo Yahoo Mail - My Fields In The Header Have Changed And I Don't Know How To 'reorganise' Them?

Yahoo Mail - my fields in the header have changed and I don't know how to 'reorganise' them? - how to rid of yahoo header in my yahoo

In my mailbox from the fields at the top you can read: From, Subject, Date, Size, but today when I logged in: A (which, of course) always on my own subject, date, size. I would like the To: column. In Outlook, right click, and I simply delete the To: column, but that does not mean Yahoo7 - Help please?

1 comment:

nutherni... said...

Click on options (credit card, top right) and click on "General Settings (also in blue.) Move into the headlines and make sure" Show brief headers "is selected. If this fails, there is a" Need Help? Link in the upper right corner of the following link or a tutorial in the upper left.

wwbgd

Post a Comment