Friday, January 15, 2010

Comunity Service Letter What Colleges Should I Apply To?

What Colleges should I apply to? - comunity service letter

Please help me:]
I do not want to "see" I need help I ask myself, what should a school
For example, a
Ivy
Means
or a school where everyone was amazed


m 'hispanic [I think Earl]

GPA around 3.3
Extrarricualrs Activities / Awards earned ...
I fenced, 2 medals [the state, school medals nothing great: /] [game for about 4 years]
2 Trophies Spelling Bee [winner of the only school:]
4 softball trophies [playing for about 4 years]
wrote twice news letter

Community Service
Working in a senior center and a kindergarten for a year
To run information sessions for approximately 2 years
I am connected with an institution
Cruise Dominican Red [only for two weeks] I have a certificate that
I helped build or renovate a laboratory for a school [I do 3 hours per week over one year]
60 hours in school

Jobs
Playwright about a year
Facilitator for about 2 years

I am a foreign student from the Dominican Republic, but I am an American citizen, I am on the IB school, learn English
Take
Pre-Calculus
U.S. Government
Economy
British Literature
etc.
I'm going to SA in January for the first time.

I am a vegetarian, I like the planting of trees, helping others is my life [I do not know if it matters]

Thank you for your time to enjoy.
Hope to hear from you.
Any information is welcome:].

3 comments:

rozax740 said...

If you are not sure what to do, I suggest you go to a four-year university or community college. No, a community college does not mean that you are stupid (I hate it when people) make this assumption. In a community college can also help you find what you want.

If you go to school in the Ivy League wish, I wish him luck, but you should see the programs and knows what she wants from her. I see that you can do something, but want to ensure that the school in the value of time and money.

If you know exactly what you want to do, you can go to a university of high technology. One of my cousins is a master welder / technician / engineer and a university was a complete loss of your time.

I am a graduate of my college next fall, after 9 Semester foreign language study and humanistic studies. Furthermore, it is likely to go high-tech School of Massage Therapy. I love helping people even if I my college years have been a multitude of skills, and massage therapy will lead mein my career. I will perform in a position to customers who speak many different languages.

I hope it was more useful than the confusing, and I wish him all the best for your future.

Thomasina Paine said...

Well, a lot depends on what you specialize in, and if you pay the tuition of the state.

Thomasina Paine said...

Well, a lot depends on what you specialize in, and if you pay the tuition of the state.

Post a Comment