Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Does Anyone Have Alot Of Seborrheic Keratosis Seborrheic Dermatitis On My Face?

Seborrheic Dermatitis on my face? - does anyone have alot of seborrheic keratosis

So I saw my dermatologist a few months ago and gave me Xolegel. But my insurance, it is not so I desonide lotion. I long to be used for a month and has yet to see the results. So I decided to buy Xolegel. I used it for 3 weeks. I looked at him again and told me to use the program forward. He kept on doxycycline. Ive been taking doxycycline for 2 months. However, only recently have this once a day. And now I'm taking extra skin on the counter. But my concern is that I have a lot about the researched Seborrheic dermatitis of the face and it seems I would have many symptoms. I not touch my face and movement, and drink 8 glasses of water per day. I do not, my face, but sometimes you have to burn the feeling. And indeed, whenever Chat and IM excersising my sweaty face is better than 30 minutes after his return from rosy. Its almost the whole face of her pretty pink cheeks and around my chin. In the 17 and 2 years.

1 comment:

wisdomin... said...

I see another doctor. disappeared with the treatment.

Post a Comment