Friday, January 22, 2010

Brownies In Muffin Tins Which Idea Is Better For My Bake Sale?

Which idea is better for my bake sale? - brownies in muffin tins

Bake sale will type in my muffins, cookies, candy ... such things, but what I do is good cheesecake. Now I will have pre-ordered the cheesecake total available, but the fact that I have mini-cheesecakes (in muffin molds) will be available for sale, hand in hand, and the flavors are Cheesecake pre-order a full or small should have square sample of each type of cheese, to see if people like to pre-order it is .. Types of cheesecake and cheese, the banana split, brownie cheesecake raspeberry.

3 comments:

LadieVam... said...

I have both. FOR SALE FREE samples of cheesecake, and Mini. Some people are not the entire cheesecake, but they would buy some of the staff size. Good luck!

Legoloma... said...

I agree with LadyVampira. If you have both, you will probably boost revenue

Murray said...

It's just my personal contribution, but it was worth mentioning. Before the development of a sweet tooth in recent months, there was something I could not resist, and it was a good cheesecake. I note that in addition to your muffins, it seems that most of your sound as good as it can be a little richer. For my part, I like a cheesecake, with perhaps a few berries on top. A good cheesecake does not need many extras. I would be less inclined to complete and even a roll in the flavors that you describe. As mentioned earlier, this is only my personal opinion and is probably enough to do without one more element in the list. I think it would provide a good idea, a cheesecake with just the basics. I'm sure I'm not the only one who loves my cheesecake a little clearer. Otherwise, I also think big ideas for the free trial at the same time, the size of muffins. Make sure that the samples are very low compared to the size of the Madeleine, that people do not just eat their samples, and buy anything. Otherwise, I'll bet MAKEV lot of money.

Post a Comment