Thursday, February 18, 2010

Wrestling Bear Outfit Which Of The Following Would You Be Willing To Attempt?

Which of the following would you be willing to attempt? - wrestling bear outfit

1. Perjury in court
2. Driving barefoot
3. Bank Robbery
4. Striped naked in public
5. 96 ounces of meat to eat in one sitting
6. Wear batik dress (dress or Tux)
7. Fight with a bear
8. Clown shoes to wear to a job interview
9. 24 hours NO cussing / swearing
10. Forgive an enemy
More than one answer is cool ...=)

thanx ~

2 comments:

OVER LORD said...

Hmmm I think it tries to be readily accessible and more lying under oath to be successful in court ... anyway every day to go out to jail if atleast xD bend the truth ....

Driving Barefoot ... Why not?

Wear clown shoes for an interview .... ID deffenatly do, because I can tell the story in later life, and it would be fun ... ID xD well you just want to see the reaction of the employer = P

24 hours not Cuss / curse ... Attempt to identify, but failed rather miserably ..

and the last ID to forgive an enemy, may depend on the amount of an enemy is my enemy and theyre WY .. But regardless of the seriousness of the enemy as a bribe, with ice cream (chocolate percise) I am awarded with em .. happy LOGN \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt;br>

great question btw lol xD

luscious... said...

I stayed at the court under oath that they have previously done for a special person, and do it again if necessary!
Yes, he went barefoot unit, it is very cheap!
It would probably rob a bank
Has it run me naked in public, you were drunk!
I did not eat 96 ounces steak!
No, I would not use a batik dress, I know not to fight with a bear or clown shoes wear to an interview.

I'd give it a go, but does not go well, without the swearing-in of 24 hours! Yes, I want to forgive an enemy, depending on what you've done!

Post a Comment