Friday, February 19, 2010

Unwanted Club Penguin Unwanted Club Penguin Accounts?

Unwanted Club Penguin accounts? - unwanted club penguin

I would be very grateful if I could give someone a report on junk Club Penguin with one of them (not being a member, I can not) a member of:
The wings pink
Top lightous
Bracelets orange or blue
black superhero mask
Cotton Candy
red and black scarf
Top icicle
Icecrown
CAP Red Hat
Bumble Bee wings (and if it were at U =])
Teddy Bear pin
PIN-Pizza
white
Cabo Rojo
Open

makes an unusual items = \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\
p.ss me any links to sites that unwanted penguins, which have probably been in them ... sorry.

I would be very grateful! My friend still see all your items and give me a hard time for my penguin Less is clear (a friend, In)

Please, please help =]
Thank you!

1 comment:

Jack B said...

My advice is not to be jealous of a Club Penguin Account ... its sad

Post a Comment