Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Rapidshare Mount And Blade Warband I Downloaded GTA:SA As 15 Rar Files I Cant Play The Game When The Installation Went Fine (read Description!!!)

I downloaded GTA:SA as 15 rar files i cant play the game when the installation went fine (read description!!!) - rapidshare mount and blade warband

I obtained after extracting the files README and AWG (not helpful) opened the AWG-folder (files inside: rus.rar, add.rar, add1.rar, add2.rar, main.rar, autorun.inf, layout.bin , autorun.ico, setup.bmp, autorun.exe, setup.exe), and turned the contents into an ISO with PowerISO. File, then increased with the configuration tools of the devil appeared after the installation open cmd window to be perfect and I think they made four or extract RAR files automatically. froze after I press the icon and GTA loaded until I saw the logo of Creative, the NVIDIA logo, and then when Rockstar says for a second and then I saw the words compcrashed blue screen and white for a second, then my computer restarted. and for some reason, I do not know videos in Windows Media Player (blue screen) for it. Please help! is@gmail.com will.banh my email and if you help books, and I'll give you a rapidshare acc

No comments:

Post a Comment