Sunday, December 13, 2009

Traditional Chinese Thank You Card Phrases How Do I Become A Chinese Teacher In Usa?

How do I become a chinese teacher in usa? - traditional chinese thank you card phrases

I come from Taiwan.
My husband (the citizens of us) and I got married, and 1 month ago
and we are working on the implementation of the green card and everything
I want to go to University here after receiving a green card and everything

I do not know what I am to live here, in the early
But after some thought about this I was a Chinese teacher
Languages, because I love, love learning languages and teach the people who know the languages

So my question is: what type of institution and the importance of choosing a Chinese teacher to be?

and I must speak and write perfect English, Chinese or magic to a teacher?

I know that traditional Chinese, which prevented me from a Chinese teacher?

And how can a Chinese teacher after completing college?
(we Penssylvania, we want to Pittsburgh in the future of work)

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment