Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Pinky Pictures Star Rock Star Sign??? Thumb,ring,middle Fingers Down.. Rest Up?

Rock star sign??? thumb,ring,middle fingers down.. rest up? - pinky pictures star

You know that sign when you click your middle, thumb and fingers on the palm of your hand and put UR UR Pinky and the pointer ...

the good sign .. Rock Star, or what it means to love? or they do not know, but you must know, or


If you do not ... Th .. Read what I said and what you see ..

Anyway, can someone tell me to look at something, plus rock star "on the Internet, so you can find a picture of her?" Its ok if someone does not .. I want you when your face .. so you can Crop, but send it anyway. if someone can me pictures of him, or tell me what the research so that you can do more from a Veriety

No comments:

Post a Comment